On February 21, It will be one month since my first blog post! Thanks to my many supporters, I’ve come a long way in a month! I’m dedicating this post to my great audience! Give yourselves a round of applause. So what to do with a one month anniversary post…..I’m going to share with you the great things about my blog from the wins this month to what is coming next. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
11 Blog post plus this one!
115 + Instagram followers!
60 + Pinterest followers!
55 + Facebook page followers!
Accepted into a Pinterest Group Board!
Daily Journal Prompts on Facebook Page
Living Your Self Care: Interviews
While there is a lot of crossover between the different social media sites, each site will have at least one unique to it feature. To experience them all you will need to follow all available social media for Moments For “Me”. Here is a breakdown of what is being offered.
- Facebook page will have Daily Journal Prompts starting by March 1.
- Facebook page will also have posts shared from relevant fellow bloggers posts for additional information.
- Facebook group will continue to have the daily reminder for the Self Care Calendar Challenge as well as being a more interactive supportive site.
- Instagram will have some real life photos. This is also a great place to share your self care moments using the hash tag #moments_for_me
- Pinterest is full of resources to help you with your goals.
6 WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Follow Moments For “Me” on all social media (buttons for each at the bottom of page.)
- Subscribe to Moments For “Me” emails. It’s FREE!
- When sharing your self care moments use #moments_for_me
- Leave comments on any and all social media/blog posts. I’ld love to know what you like and how it is useful in your life.
- If you are a self care blogger, check out //Self Care & Personal Development Blog Posts (Pinterest group). They may be interested in more bloggers sharing in the group. This is a group I was accepted into and you may want to follow them.
- SHARE! If you like what you see, please don’t keep it all for yourself. Share with your friends and family on any or all your social media.
Thank you everyone for your support. I look forward to us learning more about a wide variety of self care topics together. I also look forward to getting to know everyone in what I hope will be an interactive, supportive adventure for us all. Let’s make 2017 a year for “ME”!
Special Contest Announcement!
Subscribe to blog via email to enter by March 10, 2017.
1 email will be drawn over the weekend to receive the self care pack.
Mailed within the United States only.